These are the casts of the legs from earlier. I am now using them to make hard Resin legs. Though I could of made silicone legs which would be easier to attach latter to the main head, I wanted to try it since firstly it was an opportunity to use a different material, and secondly I think it would make the legs look different from the rest of the cast. The first couple are a little rough around the edges but can be sanded down to look a bit cleaner, though the rough effect might help the look of a rough bug exo-Skellington. In any case it is an ideas to play with later
Popular posts from this blog
SC 05 SH 10 Keys After Santa has looked in the mirror while driving he does a double take as he then notices in terror that the Hitman is looming behind. With this shot i was told to try and push the expressions to be more cartoonie and wacky, like eyes poping out and exaggerated mouth open. I think i manged to achieved it though i still had to be some what rue to the character, and not being able to also in-between this scene made it trick as i couldn't see the full smooth movement. in order to accommodate for this i'm trying to use timing charts for the therebetween to use later on. Though i am new to this so it may not come out as good as i hoped, will just have to wait and see i suppose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpuoOeL4zE
SC 01 SH 09 Keys In this scene the Mob Boss has finished his flash back and is now very upset thining about it though also mad that the Himan brought it up. I tried making the transition from sad to angry smooth and organic but not too slow, one way to bridge the gape is having the Mob Boss wipe away his tears with his big fists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29zc2RMz8zM
Comments
Post a Comment