These are my practice drawings of Santa, there wasn't really many references i could think of for Santa as his design is very round and cartoonie. I'm still trying to figure him out but with some practice hopefully it can be achieved.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
SC 01 SH 07 Keys Right after the Hitman has asked the mob boss way he has put the hit on Santa, the mob boss begins to have a flashback of way that is, all the while being visible angry and upset by the thought of it. This is my first time animating the mob boss and i think im happy with the shot, it was a simple shot though i wounder if at any point ill be able to push the character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn67g-XVGC8
These are the casts of the legs from earlier. I am now using them to make hard Resin legs. Though I could of made silicone legs which would be easier to attach latter to the main head, I wanted to try it since firstly it was an opportunity to use a different material, and secondly I think it would make the legs look different from the rest of the cast. The first couple are a little rough around the edges but can be sanded down to look a bit cleaner, though the rough effect might help the look of a rough bug exo-Skellington. In any case it is an ideas to play with later
SC 05 SH 10 Keys After Santa has looked in the mirror while driving he does a double take as he then notices in terror that the Hitman is looming behind. With this shot i was told to try and push the expressions to be more cartoonie and wacky, like eyes poping out and exaggerated mouth open. I think i manged to achieved it though i still had to be some what rue to the character, and not being able to also in-between this scene made it trick as i couldn't see the full smooth movement. in order to accommodate for this i'm trying to use timing charts for the therebetween to use later on. Though i am new to this so it may not come out as good as i hoped, will just have to wait and see i suppose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpuoOeL4zE
Comments
Post a Comment