I have removed the teeth and the legs as well as sprayed the head with a clear Lacquer spray to help remove the clay later. I have then stuck down with a glue gun foam walls which will help in the plaster processes, know all it needs is the plaster. As I’ve said before I’ll be doing two-part molds for the legs separately along side this.
SC 01 SH 07 Keys Right after the Hitman has asked the mob boss way he has put the hit on Santa, the mob boss begins to have a flashback of way that is, all the while being visible angry and upset by the thought of it. This is my first time animating the mob boss and i think im happy with the shot, it was a simple shot though i wounder if at any point ill be able to push the character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn67g-XVGC8



Comments
Post a Comment